Ps Chew Foo Chow | 28th – 31st August 2008
Pastor Chew was first called into ministry in 1973 and in the following year, established Christian Gospel Mission (CGM) with his brother, a full time pioneer missionary.
From the very humble beginnings of just 5 worshippers, CGM expanded and established another 6 rural churches after the 7th year. The Lord also provided several buildings for the ministry which were converted for Kindergarten use.
In 1997, God placed a heart on CGM for the mission field in other neighbouring countries and consequently in 2003, CGM began into church planting.
Today CGM has established the 1st Oversea Pioneer Church in Malaysia, 3 churches in Indonesia and 3 churches in Myanmar. It has also acquired land and properties in those places to meet the needs in the lives of the local communities. Pioneer mission missionary to India, Nepal and Vietnam has also been established.
Topics: Dedicated Potential Church
- The calling for Church Planters as harvest are plenty
- The Church of today in vision and mission of Church Planting
- In the mission field, I must know who am I
- Some of the guideline and knowledge in Church Planting
- Sharing of the Church sharing and testimony
- Bringing the sheaves in the Church Planting