Mrs Ong-Ang Ai Boon was born and educated in Singapore. She has been working in the banking sector for the past 40 years and is presently the Director of The Association of Banks in Singapore, a job she has held for the past 28 years.
She had an interesting encounter with Christ and was born-again in 1983 while seeking for the meaning to life, having worshipped idols for several years before that. Together with her late husband who was also born-again in 1983, she is an active church member as well as a regular speaker at church meetings and cell groups sharing the “inner coat” in her walk with the Lord.
She is an Elder at City Missions Church and is also an honorary Secretary of its Board of Leaders. Her husband who was also an Elder of the Church went home in glory to the Lord in November 2006. She has 3 adult children and a grand-daughter.
God is Love
- “Be Imitators of God, as beloved children…” Eph 5:1
- “…we have an Advocate with the Fathe, Jesus Christ, the Righteous One” 1 John 2:1
- “…this treasure in earthen vessels” 2 Cor 4:7
- “…watch over your heart…from it flows the springs of life” Prov 4:23
- “…be diligent to enter that REST” Heb 4:11
- “…the narrow gate and the broad gate” Matt 7:13