Dear beloved saints,
Tonight this precious, spiritual couple has sent a Pentecostal gift offering to me and they have always obeyed God in both the Old and New Testament over all these years.
The Feast of Pentecost
This year falls on the sun down of the 4 June to the 5, 5782/2022.
The blessings associated with the Pentecostal offerings are:-
1) An angel of God will be assigned to protect me and lead me to my miracles. (Exodus 23:20)
2) God will be an enemy to my enemies (Exodus 23:22)
3) The Lord will prosper me (Exodus 23:25)
4) God will take sickness away from me.
5) I will not die before my appointed time
6) I will receive increase and an inheritance
7) What the enemy has stolen will be returned to me (Exodus 23:29)
As you obey to bring the Pentecostal offering , the above Seven Promises of God
Will be upon you!
In Deuteronomy 16:16, “Three times a year all your males shall appear before the Lord your God in the place which He chooses: at the Feast of Unleavened Bread, at the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) and at the Feast of Tabernacles; and they shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed.”
V17, “Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you.”
Jesus said in John 14:21, “He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”
John 14:23, “Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.”