Last evening in our usual Tuesday prayer meeting, I shared two verses written by Apostle John regarding our confidence or assurance of God answering our prayers.
1 John 5:14, “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.”
1 John 5:15, “And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.”
1) God hears us when we ask God, when we pray to God, when we call upon God according to God’s will
2) The confidence, the assurance that God hears us is NOW, not later, Instantly and immediately!
3) What is the meaning of God’s will—It means
God’s word, promises, prophetic word, decree, commandment and precept.
4) First example, Romans 12:1-2
“ …be transformed by the renewing of your mind, (how by changing the way you think (NLT)
By God’s word, promise, decree, command, precept, prophecy, then you will learn to know God’s will For you, which is good and pleading and perfect. (NLT)
5) The second example, our Lord Jesus Christ in Psalm 2:7, “I (Jesus) will declare the decree (the promise, prophetic word): The LORD (Father God) has said to Me, (Jesus) “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”
Psalm 2:8, “Ask of Me (Father God ask Jesus to ask) and I will give you The nations for your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for your possession.”
So when we pray or ask God according to His will, that is God’s word, God’s decree, God’s promises, God’s commandment, God’s prophetic word, GOD WILL HEAR US!
1 John 5:15
God bless you and Enjoy God’s answered petitions, requests and manifestations!