I pondered on this one familiar verse in Proverbs 3:5, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart. And lean not on your understanding;”
This verse is accompanied by Proverbs 3:6.
However, straight away, my mind was turned to the word “Trust” Thus I started to ponder within my mind what is to trust God?
I have written a few thoughts regarding the above and is not comprehensive but you can add to the list!
1) Trust means totally believe in God; your faith is in Him only.
2) Trust means totally rely on Him; Totally depend on Him
3) Trust means “Don’t try to figure out” nor “How God is going to do”
4) Trust means you can seek Him, call on Him, pray to Him, and knock on Him”
5) Trust means you implicitly obey His word and His promises
6) Trust means you walk by faith in Him and not by sight
7) Trust means His grace is sufficient for you at all times.
I have added three more Scriptures as food for thought.
Psalm 86:10, “For you are great, and do wondrous things; You alone are God”
Hebrews 11:6, “But without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Always be reminded by Apostle Paul that you are an ambassador of Christ that means you represent Jesus Christ
As His diplomat or ambassador on earth! Much to write about as an ambassador but what I want to say that your words carry authority, significance and power and most importantly The Lord Jesus backs up your words!
God bless you and May you be abundantly assured that God will confirm your words as His ambassador.