Dear beloved saints,
The last one or two days , As I was thinking of the verse in Genesis 1:1 that said, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
I was reflecting on the above verse that from the very beginning God existed! God is self existent, self sufficient and there is no other God beside Him!
In Isaiah 43:8, “….Is there a God besides Me..” The answer is emphatic No!
In Isaiah 45:5, “I am the Lord and there is no other; There is no God besides Me..”
Isaiah the prophet continually emphasized that God is Self existence, there is no other God besides Him!
In Isaiah 45:18, “For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited; I am the LORD, and there is no other.”
The verses above give me such blessed assurance that whatever may happen in the world, He will always exist! He is the great I Am, God is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End!
Heaven and earth will pass away, God’s word will not passed away nor God will pass away!
The Bible describes God as:-
1) Our God does not change or He is immutable
2) Our God is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent
3) Our God tells us the end from the Beginning!
No idols nor even the devil can do it!
4) Our God declares that there is nothing too hard for Him. All things are possible to those who believe in Him!
5) Our God is the Father of Lord Jesus Christ and He is also called the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—He is our God of the generations!
6) Our God is called the Everlasting God or El Olam!
7) Our God said that our God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son (our Lord Jesus Christ), whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life!
Thus as we come to cross over to the new year, we know and we know that Our God will not leave us nor forsake us! Nothing can separate us from the love of our God and our Father!
Romans 8:32, “He who did not spare His own Son (Jesus our Lord), but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”
Finally during these festive seasons, let us meditate on the following verses in Romans 8:34-39 that will fill our hearts with joy and blessed assurance for 2022 that our God will go before us and make the crooked places straight for all of us!
Love from all in Resurrection Life Family!
Enjoy Our God and His steadfast love and mercy every day!